27.9.14

Granny Square Tutorial (HOOK ONLY)

Using the techniques I've taught myself while crocheting, I was able to put together a basic granny square. It turned out super cute. This version is what I consider to be the single crochet or lite version since it takes less bands (I have a larger version too.) I was asked to put together this square after a person posted their version to the RL Facebook page. I figured that since the technique to crocheting with bands in this manner is original to me and that a normal, no frills granny square isn't really an original design. I was pretty excited that people came to me for it. Definitely makes me feel pretty good!

I hope you are up for the challenge of a Hook Only design! If you are, check out my YouTube Channel, feelinspiffy, or right here! 



Beautiful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment